A downloadable game for Windows
- You are a complete and utter Saucerberk.
- Your ship, due to a quirk of transmitted technological memetics, is in the shape of a computer mouse, so please use one for a full NUI experience.
- The ancient hulks, wrecks and debris fields of long-decided space battles are the galaxy's best treasures, delighting tourists, donors and grieving families alike.
- An alien species has spread, like algae or graffiti, amongst these preserved, sacrosanct places.
- Conserve them into oblivion, while avoiding the many* dangers of these far-flung corners of space.
- Gossamer-thick veneers of pathos.
- Sheer iotas of story.
- A small game that I made to teach myself things like arrays, trigonometry, debugging and finishing.
- Started as a tutorial project using Tom Francis' excellent 'Make A Game With No Experience' video series.
- Built with Gamemaker: Studio, bfxr.net, and MS Paint.
- All criticisms in an email, please.
- Divide the carcass amongst yourselves on Github.
An average (but finished)
cultural heritage shmup
|Published||51 days ago|
|Release date||54 days ago|
|Tags||2D, Sci-fi, Space, Top down shooter|
|Asset license||Creative Commons Attribution_ShareAlike v4.0 International|
|Average duration||A few minutes|
|Accessibility||Subtitles, Interactive tutorial|
Leave a comment
Log in with your itch.io account to leave a comment.